Monday, July 26, 2010

I am on CLEOCIN 1% gel for my acne! Now I have alot ACNE SCARS! How do I heal them?

ACNE SCARS are not caused by the Cleocin (clyndimycin) perscribed by doctor. They are from 1.5 years of terrible acne!! Do you know any


**Home remedies


** OTC medication, creams or gels





Greatly appreciated!! oh and anyone with acne should ask their family doctor about CLEOCIN It is the only thing that worked for me!!I am on CLEOCIN 1% gel for my acne! Now I have alot ACNE SCARS! How do I heal them?
The only thing I can think is vitamin E.





that probably won't be enough...you might want to look into getting a chemical peel.





You have a good weekend as well!I am on CLEOCIN 1% gel for my acne! Now I have alot ACNE SCARS! How do I heal them?
Vitamin E
  • revlon india
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment