Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can i get rid of scars on my legs?

when i was little i used to be afraid to wear shorts because i was curvy and was thick in the thighs. now that im older, i love my legs because where i live,boys love girls with curves but now there's a problem. i have scars on my legs. my mom said i should flaunt them cuz she thinks that scars mean im athletic and love being active. but i dissagree. how can i get rid of these stupid scars before summer?How can i get rid of scars on my legs?
Try using Mederma or Vitamin E on your legs and the scars should fade away.How can i get rid of scars on my legs?
vitamin E cream works amazingly great!





i use it for acne scars %26amp; gave some to my mom after a surgecal operation %26amp; her scar was gone within a month, completely disapeared!





its only like $1 too!!!





good luck, hope i could help =)
Try Mederma, it works pretty well, although, the last time I bought some it was pretty expensive, so you might try vitamin E (you can buy bottles of it), or some product with lots of vitamin E.
PALMER'S cocoa butter - try it, it works!


PALMER'S line of lotions, serums, butters all contain cocoa butter and vitamin E - things that smooth out scars and make them less visible.


You can find their line in almost every drugstore -


check out their website:





www.palmerscocoabutter.com





I had scars to from when I was little - I satrted rubbing cocoa butter everyday and their hardly noticable anymore!





Good Luck Hope it Works For You !
use bio oil its the best it took away my scars


its in a clear cylinder container and you can see its orange oil containted inside all you have to do is rub it on your legs n it'll work.





you can also try fade out its this cream, but get the orginal version its much better
  • revlon india
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment