Monday, July 26, 2010

I have scars on my chest that were once pimples but over the years have turned to blood blisters, help?

I let them scab up and heal. but they just end up being filled with blood and looking like nasty scars.





A few questions: I know theres no short term solution. but is there any cream that wont come easy that I can use to disguise them as a natural skin color?





What are good supplements, perhaps even dieting plans.





For 2 quarter inch scars like this, what would be the average cost of having them removed by laser?





Please take a stab at any of these questions, anything would be helpful.I have scars on my chest that were once pimples but over the years have turned to blood blisters, help?
well my advice is u should consult a dermatologist as he can check ur condition and only then can prescribe u the best option in ur case.........no one here can tell u the best treatment here without looking at the conditions of ur scars........beleive it.......regarding laser treatment it depents frm where u r getting means where u r living?but thing is where ever u r it is still 2 much expensive......there is also option of cosmetic surgery.........i know my answer sucks......but thats the sincere advice:)I have scars on my chest that were once pimples but over the years have turned to blood blisters, help?
you should see a derma tologist but there is a vitamin complex to try that may solve that problem, email me

No comments:

Post a Comment