Sunday, July 25, 2010

I once had severe acne and am now left with Severe Acne Scars. My question is about my hair..?

It is currently dark black, my skin complexion is light brown and the acne scars are all red and they stand out.





I was wondering if Changing my hair color could make the red scars less visible?





A hazel nut brown possibly??? to dim the red.


other suggestions?I once had severe acne and am now left with Severe Acne Scars. My question is about my hair..?
Theres a natural site which has this acne scars product- it really helped get rid of mine that were around for a long time- you want to lookI once had severe acne and am now left with Severe Acne Scars. My question is about my hair..?
try getting a nice foundation to cover over the acne scarring. i love bare essentials mineral make up. that should cover it. and I don't think dying your hair will help to reduce the appearance of acne scarring at all.
i would try seeing the dermatologist first.


and see if they can do anything for it.


if they cant do anything, then you could try lightening your hair.


i just dont see how that would help.
i think lightening your hair could help. it seems like a lot of girls that go darker seem more pale and the skin flaws much more visible. I think you should go for it - at least try it

No comments:

Post a Comment