Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to hide scars on my thighs?

i have cuts for like a year now, and they wont go away.


so everytime i go to the pool i have to wear shorts because the cuts are on my thighs. how do i hide them while swimming? i dont want to wear shorts anymore.How to hide scars on my thighs?
I have marks/scars from cuts too.


I used Bio oil, but it can take a while for you to notice them fading.


Try going to your doctors, I was given steroid cream to take the redness down, but if thats not what you need I'm sure they could give you something else.


Makeup can sort of hide them but the water can wash it off.How to hide scars on my thighs?
babe. why do you have cuts on your thighs? i don't know you but are there bigger problems afoot? i am worried about you.
put on like the foundation and stuff that you put on your face to cover up pimples and stuff but instead put it on your thighs to cover the scars
isn't there some sort of cream that makes scars less noticeable? ask your doctor about it(if its prescription).
Get a cool looking tattoo that hides the scar.
Try Bio-oil

No comments:

Post a Comment