Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ok well i have really bad scars on my knee from falling, and i need something that works good.HELP!?

Try this one, it worked well on the post operation scar on my daughter's neck.


http://www.mederma.com/Ok well i have really bad scars on my knee from falling, and i need something that works good.HELP!?
I used Mederma. It works really good ! but first you might want to make sure the scar is healed and isn't opened. I have many bad scars on my knees too and asked a question on here.Ok well i have really bad scars on my knee from falling, and i need something that works good.HELP!?
When I had surgery I found that pure cocoa butter really helped alot. But the skin on the wound has to be nitted first - then it is to apply.





My grandma did the same thing when she had surgery and the same thing - it healed beautifully.





It will also help to not have clothing or other things rubbing on the wound while its healing. It is also good if it can get some air everyday as that will help it heal as well.





Best wishes
try bio-oil...you can buy it at walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment