Monday, November 21, 2011

Product For Both Acne Scars and Stretch Marks?

There's probably no such ';miracle'; product, but I was hoping to find one product that can be used effectively for both acne scars and stretch marks. I've had acne for about eight years, and there are some old scars I'd like to get rid of. Also, I'm trying to get rid of stretch marks on my legs, back, and chest. I'm currently using Neutrogena Acne Wash and Neutrogena Body Scrub for the acne.





Also, I heard there was a vitamin that was especially good for improving skin? Does anyone know which one it is? Thanks!Product For Both Acne Scars and Stretch Marks?
It's important to eat healthy food. For your scars and stretch marks is very important much fresh vegetables. Look for vitamin A, E and B complex. Also you need omega 3 and 9 fatty acids which are found in fish. You should eat fish at least twice each week.





Vitamins A, E and B + omega 3 and 9 fatty acids are best way to deal with stretch marks. But let me add one thing. Daily workout routine is as important as nutrition. And drinking a lot of fresh water. My mum got rid of all stretch marks just with exercise, healthy food and enough water. She was always dehydrated because she was never used to drink a lot. For years I was explaining the benefits of healthy lifestyle. Well she didn't listen to me until our neighbor started with daily workouts and my mum joined her. After 4 months she got rid of like 70% of the stretch marks and almost all cellulite.





That would be best solution for you.





And one more thing about your acne. It will get much better once you start with daily workout and healthy food. Maybe you are already doing that but if you miss just one thing from what I said none of the effort is efficient. All together is a MUST. Let me repeat:





- nutrition / healthy food


- enough daily clear water (no soda drinks)


- daily workout


- reduce stress (forgot to mention this one)





That's great for both stretch marks and acne scars. And your current acne problem.





But. One more thing. Don't touch your pimples. Don't pop them don't pick them. Leave them alone as they are. That's what causes acne scars. If acne are left as they are, they need to get really bad and severe to cause scars, which normally doesn't happen if left alone.





Also consider this product for acne, it's my personal favorite and as make-up artist and skin care consultant I heartily recommend it for you. It's called ClearPores.





Here is the link: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>





It's a 3 step system that deals with acne from inside and out, not just outside. It's all explained on their website, I don't want this answer to be 3 pages long :P





Good Luck to you!





p.s. I know you will get rid of scars and acne just don't give up.Product For Both Acne Scars and Stretch Marks?
vitamin E is good for the skin. There are products that have Vitamin E in it so you might want to check that in the market.


And as for the stretch marks, I have used palmer's cocoa butter formula with vitamin E. I have also tried their scar serum with vitamin E. You need to be patient with the whole process though because I have heard somewhere that stretch marks do not disappear. I'll do more research on that and i'll it post next time.





You could visit the palmer's website if you want. Here's the site http://www.etbrowne.com/products/Collection.aspx?CollectionID=27

No comments:

Post a Comment