Monday, November 21, 2011

Is breast reduction surgery worth the scars? ?

I would love to reduce my 38 DDD's but don't know if it's worth the scarring. Anyone else been through this?Is breast reduction surgery worth the scars? ?
YES, yes yes yes.





And, honestly, the scars are laughable. A good PS and a good patient will ensure the scars are not noticeable. mederma, scarguard, massaging them, work wonders on the scars. Mine are barely noticeable.





I'd take horrendous scars as opposed to the back pain from my breasts.


Is breast reduction surgery worth the scars? ?
i had the surgery on oct 20th. to me it was the best decision i made even with the scars. a friend of mine used the same surgeon as me the year before and you can barely see her scars. the doc has mee keep paper tape over the scar lines to keep them flat and thin. so far it looks great and i am VERY happy with the result
A friend had the surgery. She is so much happier now. Her back and shoulders used to hurt all the time. She has fun clothes shopping now and tells me she can wear more styles and fashions than before. She doesn't even care about the scars, which aren't bad at all.
talk to your dr. about how he would predict your scarring. maybe you might not have to bad of scares. it depends on your body. so ask a pro. not yahoo. but if your backs really that bad then it probly is worth the scars.
actually my friend has.


she used to have serious back problems.


and she had it done about a year ago, the scars arent bad.
I had reduction in 2005 and the scarring is well worth it!
Don't do it. Why would you want to have smaller..

No comments:

Post a Comment