Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i get minimize the keloid scars or hypertrophic scar?

By using silicone scar sheets. I have used them myself and I found them to work where the many scar creams I tried did not.





Silicone sheeting is recommended and used by burn centers and cosmetic surgeons and is the only scar treatment which has clinical trials showing it's effectiveness.





I have had several hypertrophic scars and they really improved by becoming flat instead of raised, softer and more skin-like color instead of red.





I would advice to use them as soon as the wound is healed and/ or at a regular basis, for at least 12 hours a day. More info and tips from my own experience at the link below.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .


Keloid Scar Removal

Post a Comment