Monday, November 21, 2011

Got rid of my acne! Now i have scars...How to get rid of them?

Hellooooo, i have scars all over my face


~Forehead = deep scars that look like blackheads


~Around mouth = dark, purple scar


~Chin = dark, purple scar and little red scar


~Right cheek = large, dark, purple scar


~Left cheek = two, scars that you can't see with makeup, but I can still see them no matter what





Write WHATEVER you can, passed experiences, whatever, i don't care, just please...


I really want these ugly scars off my pretty face...Got rid of my acne! Now i have scars...How to get rid of them?
It depends on how bad the scars are, but just make sure you clean your face really well with a wash cloth, not your hands and give it a good scrubbing. apply lotion with aloe at night and wash again the next morning. But it's going to take time for it to go away, so don't expect a week for it to go away.Got rid of my acne! Now i have scars...How to get rid of them?
Scars can be really difficult to get rid of, but pro-active has something in it that helps treat acne and get rid of scars at the same time. If that is unavailable to you, get Acne-Free which is available in most general stores. (Walmart, Target I mean). They are like the generic brand of Pro-Active, but they have different formulas that help specific problems. One of the things they help out is acne scars.





That, or maybe Murad Skincare. Google skincare if acne free doesn't work for you.





I really hope something words for you, good luck.
All I can suggest is exfoliation. Either a face wash with beads in it or a wash cloth with a rough (but not too rough) texture.
get a lotion or something with a lot of vitamin E
I have scars left over by acne. Mine are on both sides of my checks, and are spread out. I've been going to the dermatologist and since then only break out a little bit and it not as big. I asked my doc. about my scars and he said recommends a chemical peel. My scars aren't that deep(but still very noticeable) I don't have insurance so i have to pay from my pocket. It's $250. The highest would be like $450 if your scars are very deep. You do the peel 3-4 times once a month. I know its pricey but i'm willing to spend whatever to have nice skin. I know exactly how you feel too. I'm not being conceded but i'm actually a very pretty girl but i think my scars make me look ugly. You could also try at home chemical peels. But if those don't work for you, then your probably going to have to get it done through a dermatologist because chemical strength goes up to 75% as opposed to home bought which is like 2%-5%. I hope this helped you a lil.

1 comment:

Michael said...

The effects of using a skin bleaching lotion at different stages of treatment.

Post a Comment