Monday, November 21, 2011

Do guys accept girls who have scars from self harm?

I used to cut myself last year... And now this year (15 years old) I still feel ashamed because of alot of deep scars on my legs...and I feel like I have a great personality I'm smart, attractive... But I feel like guys might reject me because of my past...





And I want truthful answers... Do u think guys accept girls with scars from self harm? Please give an explaination too, not just a ';yes'; or ';no';





Thanks sooo much for answering =)Do guys accept girls who have scars from self harm?
Most should be, if they aren't then they are just jerks. If they can't accept you for who you are then don't bother. My ex put up with me and still does, he has helped me alot.. Sadly i still cut though, but i'm much stronger! You should find a guy liek him one that will listen to why you cut, and make sure you don't go back to that mindset that makes you unhappy=p .. anywhoosss most guys i know don't mind themmDo guys accept girls who have scars from self harm?
i personally fear these types of girls...i must be blunt....this tells me that the girl cannot accept rejection not from me and not from herself i feel that this type of person will one day get tired of hurting herself and eventually decide why hurt me when I could just hurt him. to me this is the type of girl who would show up unannounced because of her own inadequacies believing something is going on behind her. to me this is the type of girl who would make all my friends get lost, to me this is the type of girl I would be afraid to leave my children with even if she were the mother to me this is the type of girl who would either put me in prison or make me hurt her or kill her either by self defense or by lunacy. sorry.but you did ask for truth. and thats just part of it
I'm in the exact same situation as you, and I feel that no. They don't reject you because of your scars. It's part of who you were, and not what you are now. Don't hide away.
Yes. its your past you sould cool and if i knew you. you'd reject me first








wardawg just shut up worst advice ive ever heard
If I was a male my first question would be: do you still plan on cutting yourself?


There is no way know I would get involved with someone that self-harms. I would always be wondering if you were still going to be alive when I got home. I would be a total wreck every time the phone rang.


Imagine loving someone, thinking that you had a future with them all mapped out and then along comes someone in uniform to tell me that my best mate, my beautiful partner had done away with herself.


Some guys are a bit dumb but if they sat down and had a really good think about it they would end up asking the same questions as I did.


****************************************鈥?br>

Now lets get down to the nitty gritty! My best mate cuts herself. I didn't realise that she was doing it until I happened to notice by pure accident the scars. I couldn't believe that she could do something so dangerous to herself.


I didn't muck around, I confronted her head on, she had no choice but to tell me the truth. That day we came closer than I ever thought two people could ever come. She promised me that if she ever felt like doing it again she would ring me.


And she did ring me, and kept ringing me, and I kept stopping her from hurting herself. That was 5 1/2 years ago, she is still my best friend.


She rang me the other day out of the blue to say that she was in trouble, no she didn't cut herself but wanted to so badily. She remembered our promise all those years ago. Our friendship meant more to her than wanting to hurt herself. Thank god I still have my best mate and I know that she loves me more than herself and she will be with me for many years to come.


****************************************鈥?br>

The point that I am making? You need to find a way to explain what has happened and why, and you must guarantee them that you wont do it again. No one needs that kind of fear over their head ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment