Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I get rid of scars?

I've seen adverts on television (UK) for something called ';Bio Oil';. It claims to reduce scars, stretchmarks and skin blemishes.





I can't endorse this stuff as I've never tried it (I only have a couple of little scars and they don't bother me). Maybe it's available where you are?





My tattooist has, a couple of times worked those (keloid type of ridgy) scars into artworks and also covers up blotchy scars (scalds, burns) with skin-coloured ink.. That might be extreme though?





Also, try having a chat with your local chemist- they might recommend something?





Good luck.How can I get rid of scars?
cocoa butter works wondersHow can I get rid of scars?
well by putting vitamin E on it will make is slowly disapear,,it takes a while you pierce a capsule with needle and put it on the scare.


castor oil is good to
actualy, vitamin e oil does nothiing. and there is scientific proff that im correct, google it if u want.





the only thing that can realy help is scar cream or gel witch can take up to 6 weeks to see any diffefence.
My mom bought me some scar cream that I put on my scars every night. It was kind of expensive but my scars are starting to fade a little. I'm not sure if they will go away completely though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment