Monday, November 21, 2011

How To Get Clear Skin In Two Weeks? (acne&acne scars)?

I have acne scars all over my cheeks and a ton of blackheads. (pore strips don't really work because i have so many blackheads) i have a super oily nose (i use clean%26amp; clear oil absorbing sheets). How to get rid of my acne %26amp; acne scars in 2 weeks?How To Get Clear Skin In Two Weeks? (acne%26amp;acne scars)?
If you don't mind spending a little money, try getting the ProActive skin kit. There's 5 different products that you will use on a daily basis...one being an oil control lotion :) My starter kit cost me around $90 but I saw results already within the first couple of days.





Otherwise...something to help prevent acne is getting an oil-free make-up. Annabelle does a good one.How To Get Clear Skin In Two Weeks? (acne%26amp;acne scars)?
You can try any of these natural home remedies


Its gonna help you.I have tried them by myself





1) Warm a little honey and apply on trouble spots.Wash it after 10 to 15 mins.





2) Apply grated potatoes to treat blackheads





3) Take lime juice, almond oil and glycerin in equal portions and make a lotion and apply it on face. Its an excellent method to remove blackheads as well as spots on your face





Good luck
hey i suggest that if your not on the pill you should go on it. Therefore you skin will clear up and it balances your hormone levels. Which will help to reduce the black heads. This really worked for me :) so good luck ! As for the scares i suggest you see a docter who might suggext laser treatment .
You can try using clay masks as they help remove dirt from deep inside and clear your skin of impurities. More such solutions at http://usefulinfo-pimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment