Monday, November 21, 2011

How many scars do you have?

I have one from a gunshot wound.How many scars do you have?
I have a lot. Most of them are from cat scratches (I rescue stray animals). I have a lot on my knees from when I used to fall when I was little. One on my toe from cutting it on a barnacle. And one on my forehead from when I burned myself with my curling iron (I was late for a play I was in) about 2 months ago. I am glad you are still here after being shot by a gun. That must have been terrifying. Have a great weekend!!!How many scars do you have?
2 both from sports


=]





best of luck.my wishes to ya!
I have one BIG one from a skingraft and plastic surgery from a motorcycle wound, one from where a guy slashed my hand with a broken beer bottle and some other small miscellaneous ones.
I have 8.
Two by my right eye from illness. ;__;





And one on my chin from when I was little and I got into a bike accident. ;__;
3.


I fell out of a tree and a twig got me an inch above my eye.


I was washing dishes when I was young and I dropped a knife on my foot.


I was running from a bull five years ago and it scraped my back.
Just one.
leg faded one from fight with a nail in a board. haha


faded, cant see ripe 1 inch near eye. dang nail again


and one side stomach tthat looks cooooooooooL and is visible but told looks sexxy on the bode. LOL
I have two. One on my arm from a bicycle accident as a kid, and another one on my leg from a car accident when I was seven.
2
Some of them are combined. I kind of look like a geographical map of a mountain range. 53.
all mine are in my head thank you very much





too many to count
No one
ive hot a few...ive got one big one when i cut my knee training at football...i laanded on a piece of glass and cut a chunk out of my knee
On the outside just two...one from cancer surgery and the other from an exploratory surgery! On the inside are the scars that never heal!
I have quite a few scars...I have a few on my arms, and I have a big scar on the side of my right leg.... :( I've had them for a while now, so I don't pay too much attention to them.
I only have one, on my knee. I'm really glad you are still here to tell us about that, how scary.
2 from sports injuries
Too many to count from an array of things like Skateboarding, 70 mph dirt bike crashes and I raced BMX.

No comments:

Post a Comment