Monday, November 21, 2011

I have brownish scars on my face?

I need to no good products that work to fade these scars i have a lot no pimples or anything anymore.


these scars were caused by pimples but are just brown spots


so how do i Fade these scars?????


ANy help would be great and i am hoping its cheapI have brownish scars on my face?
I've heard Bio-Oil is and coco butter body lotion help with scars and stretch marksI have brownish scars on my face?
Go to a dermatologist, not a salon, and get some microdermabrasion or possibly laser treatments.





Yes, it's costly, but it will give you baby skin again.





After, make sure you use sun block every single day, even if you are only walking to your car you'll still need it. Start using it now so you get in the habit.
Mederma works great! its a little more pricey than some other products but it is some amazing stuff!!! Try it!!!
for blemishes:


1) mix together half teaspoon of olive oil n quarter teaspoon of lemon juice. apply on the blemishes, n after 15 minutes wash off.





2) grind a spig of mint leaves n add a teaspoon of rose water to it. apply it at night n wash it off the next morning. or else apply it during daytime, n wash off after 2 hours.
Look for products that contain aha,glycolic,salicylic acid and or vitamin E.A good inexpensive treatment mask is honey with few drops of lemon.I've been doing this every week and my skin is brighter and scars less noticeable

No comments:

Post a Comment