Monday, November 21, 2011

Please tell me how should i remove acne scars from my face?

Garlic paste.Please tell me how should i remove acne scars from my face?
a lot of doctors and dermatologists recommend using mederma for acne scars (or any scar for that matter). it helps to fade scars without darkening or harming your skin. i've used it on my acne scars and my face looks great. you can find it by the band-aids in walmart, target, etc. :)Please tell me how should i remove acne scars from my face?
Hi,


Going thr the website can only assure u with some products....


but going for home remedies wil definetly prove with 100% result oriented. Now that people life style is changed we are tend to get more kind of sickness,in ancient non of them had to go to Dr. for curing these, anyways follow this %26amp; wil find the results within a short period


clean ur face daily 3 times with mild soap


apply lemon + turmeric during night %26amp; leave for 20-30 min then wash off with cold water, do not apply soap.(Daily) for some 15 days


apply milk cream + honey + turmeric + Lemon juice, then wash off with cold water(alternate day or twice a week)...


I stil use this 2nd option now my skin is so clear %26amp; soft, where i feel to keep touching always, i just love it...


so all the best
APPLY ANTIBACTRIN OIL ON A THIN PIECE OF COTTON WOOL AND PASTE IT ON THE TOP OF THE ACNE IT WILL PURGE OUT QUICKLY IN 2 DAYS AND THEN APPLY SOFRADEX OINTMENT ON IT UNTIL THE SCARS FADE OUT NORMALLY WITHIN 3 DAYS .THE COST LESS BUT HAVE PATIENCE.IT WORKS WELL.
I recommend using herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)



Get the services of a professional beautician.
  • mask movie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment