Monday, November 21, 2011

How many scars do you have?

one time


some *bikers ran over my leg


that's one


plus a few more....How many scars do you have?
One whole circle that connects the edge of my nose to my lip.





My lip looks a bit different if you look closely, but it will heal within 1 or 2 years (happened like 8 months ago)





My dad freaked out, but I was chilled when I noticed what a baseball bat does to your face.How many scars do you have?
Right leg inside from ankle to groin. Outside right leg from ankle to knee. Waist line to sternum. Also missing 40 of my right thigh which creates a type of crater. Kind of funny when people see it for the first time.
In Middle School this boy threw a table at me....that left one on my knee.
right now 3...





by soccer, lacrosse and one i gave myself accidentally...
How is this question relevant to Islam?
2

No comments:

Post a Comment