Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get rid of pimples that have left scars?

I believe you're talking about scars left by pimples. First of all, as they say, time heals. It's true. It takes 3-6 months for it to start fading, and it will completely fade in about a year. If you would like to speed up the process a bit, I would reccomend using a Retanoid Cream (Diferin) or a lightening cream. Don't be too stressed about it, and just be patient! :)How do you get rid of pimples that have left scars?
i dont get it? do you mean scars left by pimples?How do you get rid of pimples that have left scars?
Well I had the same problem,I just couldn't stand them,so I always riped them off.Time did it for me mostly,but I took a lot of care of my face respecting basic rules of care and using face creams.


If it is more serious than that go to a dermatologist,there are a lot of scar creams that are not avliable in any stores,my cousin has a fire scar and she uses a cream recomanded by the doctor wich works verry well,it also takes time,but I'm sure that for pimple scars it works like a charm:)
See a dermatologist
u could put vitamin e and leave it all night its works


vitamin e is the yellow medicine


or use clean and clear

No comments:

Post a Comment